|BUY AND SELL ANY PLANT AND MACHINERY|
FULLY AUTOMATIC LEAD SHEET ROLLING MILL 
MACHINERY FOR SALE AT GREECE
1.The lead pot has a capacity of 4 tons of lead. Lead is kept in melted condition at about 450 degrees Celsius from heat provided by an automatic diesel oil burner, which is controlled via a thermocouple immersed in the lead bath. Casting can be done at any point once lead is at the above temperature by opening manually a 2” valve at the lowest point of the pot. Lead pigs can be added occasionally to the pot to keep it in a constant level as subsequent castings are taking place. The valve is connected with a 2” pipe to address the lead flow at the center of the lead plate mould. The valve is also heated underneath by gas (lpg) nozzles to ensure a free flow without any solidification. Casting can be stopped at any desired slab thickness simply by cutting the lead flow. Once casting is completed then any lead dross, which is concentrated on the surface, are skimmed by suitable sweepers made of wood. Once the slab is solidified inside the mould, then it is lifted by 4 extract pins, which are moved upwards by hydraulic power. Then the slab can be removed by a crane and either positioned on the table rollers to be crabbed by the lead mill or stocked on a slab pile to be used later. The lead mill can produce lead foil with hot or cold slabs no matter what. The consumption of diesel oil burner when producing slabs continuously is about 4 gal / hour.
2. The slab mold nominal size is 114 cm x 74cm x 7,5 cm (700 kg of lead)
3. The minimum slab thickness can be 5 cm (to have time to get the dross out) and the maximum 7cm, but it is recommended to cast a 6 mm slab which produces 380 kg of lead foil of different thickness (always foil of 1 x 5 meters)
4. The size of the lead foil that can be produced is One (1) meter wide, 5 meters length and thickness from 1 mm to 5 mm Also it can produce from 0,1 up to 1 meter wide. Lengths can be produced according to thickness up to 15 meter. Weight of coils (1 x 5 meter)
Coil weight of 1mm thickness is 58 to 65 kg
Coil weight of 1,5 mm thickness is 87-95 kg
Coil weight of 2mm thickness is 117-125
Coil weight of 2,5mm thickness is 143-148
Coil weight of 3mm thickness is 172-178
Coil weight of 4mm thickness is 227-235
Coil weight of 5mm thickness is 287-295
5. Once the slab is placed on the table rollers near the mill by the operator then it Is pushed to enter between the two cylinders. Then the operator start to move the rollers that grab the slab and move it forward, once the whole slab has passed then the operator move the rollers backwards. In the mean time the upper roller is moving downwards by two helical screws rotating by motorized reducers positioned on the head box at the upper part of the mill. This movement reduces the slab thickness as the slab goes back and forth until the desired thickness is achieved .In the mean time the length is extended and reaches the desired length. The upper roller can be moved downwards as desired intermittently or continuously according to slab resistance. The whole process is done by the operator standing in front of the electrical panel by using a joystick for direction reverse. A video monitor helps to have optical access with both sides of the mill to ease the reverse change movement. The two rollers can reach a velocity of 18 meters per minute each. Their clear dimensions are 318mm in diameter and 1300 mm length made from Cr Ni special alloy steel refined on their surfaces. Both roller ends are placed inside journal bearings from bronze of suitable type lubricated by brevity oil feeders. A planetary reducer connected to hydraulic motor rotates each roller; all take power from an EATON hydraulic unit of 50Hp. In this way the whole unit is robust, simple, space and noise free as the hydraulic unit can be placed anywhere, and easy to dismantle. The unit proposed is accompanied with 30 meters hydraulic connector cables. After the foil is fully extended at its desired thickness than the operator moves it for lateral cutting at the desired length. The cutter is a rotating disk placed 5 meters away from the mill. The foil is cut and then automatically the foil is wrapped at the end of the table while two disks on both sides cut it at the desired width. Once the foil is wrapped a hoist lifts it, the cylinder is taken out and the foil is weighed and piled to a palette.
6. The brand name of the manufacturer is situated in Greece Year of manufacturing is 2004.The line started trials on June 2005 until August 2005 where it was ready for sale. It is the third machine in the row but this one includes also the semi automatic wrapping machine.
7. Electric power required (for installation) is 70Hp.
8. The electric consumption is about 26KW/ hour for mill continuous work when opening the plate. Total consumption is about 20 KWH. This consumption is average as when wrapping occurs lead mill is at rest
9. The line can work with one to two skilled men that can produce from 2 to 5 Tons of lead foil depending on the different thickness (if the foil is completely 1 mm thickness than 2,5 tons shall be produced) required. It is a very good machine that can produce around 4tons /shift with one man.
The line has been constructed with all modern aspects of mechanical construction and consists of:
One lead furnace 4 tons capacity with opening hood and bag house with filter clothes. Two horizontal cast plate moulds with hydraulic pin extraction Table rollers with bearings 15 meters long Lead mill suitable for foil of 1 metre wide Movement by axial plane tic brevini reducers driven by hydraulic motor each Powered by hydraulic pump 50Hp. Automatic lead foil wrapping machine with overhanging weight electronic scale. Electric panel with plc and automation The equipment has been constructed in Greece.